43 Victory Day of Bangladesh



 Today 16 Dec. 2013.
 
43rd Victory day of our beloved mother land Bangladesh. Every year our nation celebrates the Day to pay homage to the sons of the soil whose supreme sacrifice brought Independence on this day in 1971. We say prayer to Allah for peach of their departed soul.

My country is my pride. Because my nation is a brave nation. They have glorious histories of struggle. They know very well how to realize and establish their right. Indeed the victory of Bangladesh in the war of independence was a hard-earned one. No one should let this great achievement go in vain. Now it is a duty of all to safeguard this victory and turn Bangladesh into a prosperous country. I also wish great prosperity and generosity as well as happiness of my country.

No comments: